gump-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Let Googlebot crawl our cvs?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:55:46 GMT
Nicola,
Let's move the discussion to gump mailing list.

Gump Team,
Here's a heads up. We want to generate browse-able (fresh from CVS) source code that can be
searched/indexed by say Googlebot. Initial discussion heppened on infrastructure@ mailing
list
where Nicola came up with a solution. Solution is to integrate the javasrc (Java-to-HTML thingy)
in alexandria with Gump and post the results in a location say (http://cvs.apache.org/code).
What
do you guys think?

Thanks,