gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/stylesheet bash.xsl build.xsl win2k.xsl
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:07:35 GMT
> The bootclasspath part rather difficult.

Yeah, I see -- it is annoying it isn't detailed in here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/System.html#getProperties()

anything Gump can do to help, e.g. setting a named ant property?

Also, since we really only use the bootclasspath to override XML (AFAIK)
ought we be looking at :

    Endorsed Standards Override Mechanism
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/standards/

I don't know how exactly (I dug in a little bit and didn't see a way) but I
wonder.

At the end of the day, isn't this a JVM/Javasoft problem? Is there somewhere
we can post to communicate with them?

regards

Adam