gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Moving code between (SVN) repositories...
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:01:47 GMT
When we try to do an update ('cos we had some code) it fails 'cos the code
is not longer where the information in the .svn sub-directory says it is. I
think we'll need to do an 'rm -r cvs/directory-naming' on all Gumps (that
had SVN).

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/directory-naming/work/update_directory-naming.html

svn: Invalid filesystem revision number
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/test/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: reference to non-existent revision '13' in filesystem '/x1/svn/test/db'

I've done it on LSD.

It would be nice if we could (via metadata or ????) signal a request for a
fresh checkout as opposed to n update. Any thoughts?

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: