gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject RSS: http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/ws-axis/index.rss
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:22:04 GMT
Once I figured out that RSS readers allow HTML content (so long as it is xml
well-formed) I decided to pretty things up a little. New content ought have
images/tables & such. [Ok, so I'm pushing micro-content towards
"macro-content", but let me play. ;-) ]

Could folks look at the latest readers in here, and tell me if they see
anything odd, or problems, etc.

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/ws-axis/index.rss

Also, if you click on the validate URL does it work for you? [For me w/
FeedDemon it (oddly) pop-ups up a new channel dialogue.]

Note: Recall that the workspace only creates new items on new news
(sequenceInState = 1) so nothing new there (recently) however
modules/projects do it each time. Pick a any module or project you like.

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: