gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Maven Continuum != Gump
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:50:28 GMT

> I'm quite happy with ant thank you very much.

And thank you ... your pervious input made me laugh when I was a bit down.
:-) Gump is serving a purpose for a wide community, that is good enough for
me. I'd like to collaborate, I'd like more help & more active committers on
Gump code, but that is a separate issue, that I ought not have combined.

So, you still on M$? If you had a Linux box I'd ask you to try Python Gump.
I'd love to see "Andy's Gump installation experience" on Wiki be replaces w/
"Andy is quite happy with Gump thank you very much".

The M$ version is close, I've just not bothered with it 'cos I don't have
resource (over my modem) to give it a decent exercise.

regards

Adam