gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Gump/SVN on LSD
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:11:19 GMT
The gump on LSD was installed into the Gump workspace, kinda smart I thought
(initially) so I left it. Trouble is the CVS update/rsync deletes local
environment settings, but also work files (like local statistics databases,
temporary file, etc.) I've moved jakarta-gump to a parallel gump directory,
so this stops occurring.

I don't know if this is the reason for this SVN problem, or if it is some
permissions thing between Leo and I. I'll turn on debug (on the module) to
see what we see.

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/svn-test/work/update_svn-test.html

svn: Operation not permitted
svn: svn_io_set_file_read_write: failed to set file 'svn-test/.svn/entries'
read-write

regards

Adam
--