gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gumpy on Windows (was Re: installing packages required for gump)
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:45:47 GMT
> right now the problem is that rsync thinks D:\GUMP is a host:directory and
the command times out
> :(

Hmm, I don't have rsynch on my machine. I tried to make Gumpy fall back to
'cp -R' in that case. [Yeah, I know this is *nix, but I have MKS toolkit.]

The 'timeout' might be the python code I had, I needed to change it to cope
w/ system() on Windoze which returns dodgy wait code. I think I've improved
it, doing differently for Windoze than *nix, and I've checked it in.

I am getting close to having to wrap up for end of year. Sorry this isn't
working out for you. Wouldn't happen to have Linux would you? :(

Next year I'll fix this, or find somebody to help me.

regards,

Adam