gump-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: does (or will) gump support subversion?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:32:38 GMT
On 10 Nov 2003, at 22:04, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

<snip>

> Are you asking for it?

sort of. apache-commons uses subversion (as will the rest of the ASF
sooner or later). we're think about moving some jakarta products to
apache commons so (if the moves come off). if they are to remain gumped
then subversion support would be necessary.

> Are you game to work with me to put it into Python
> Gump? Basically I'd need SVN pointers (command line, attributes, etc.)
> If
> you want it, and can give basic help, I'm game to work it in.

in theory, yes.

in practice, it's not likely to happen any time soon. my ASF life now
seems to consist of reading and writing emails :(

if you're at apachecon then i think that there are some sessions where
you might to able to get together with subversion developers and work
stuff out.

- robert