gump-general mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: AW: gump.apache.org (on moof?)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:47:49 GMT
> this is a very good idea. I was always paying attention to the nags coming
> from the official gump when there were build problems or test problems in
> ant.
> For us it is a security belt, to be sure that nothing gets broken.

Yeah, I was going to set up nagging on gump.covalent.net, but ran into the
wall with sendmail and now have no time whatsoever to mess with this. If
someone knows how to set this up on Solaris 9, where sendmail (or an
alternative, but nag.pl calls sendmail directly) can take messages and mail
them out, but cannot in any way shape or form accept or relay anything from
the outside, please holler.

S.