gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: does (or will) gump support subversion?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:00:32 GMT

> > Are you asking for it?
>
> sort of. apache-commons uses subversion (as will the rest of the ASF
> sooner or later). we're think about moving some jakarta products to
> apache commons so (if the moves come off). if they are to remain gumped
> then subversion support would be necessary.

<snip>
> in practice, it's not likely to happen any time soon. my ASF life now
> seems to consist of reading and writing emails :(

Then if/when this happens write an e-mail here and I'll figure it out w/ the
SVN guys.

Making gump metadata changes to describe things in an SVN location doesn't
seems too scary (unless they have wacky concepts) the only thing I have
doubts about is performing a the login process (Gump use ~/.cvspass right
now). If/when, I'll chat with SVN folks.

regards,

Adam