gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject HEADS UP: (was Re: Gump and SVN: Any takers for candidate project?)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:33:28 GMT
Stefan wrote:

> If you don't find any takers, you can simply set up a mini project of
> your own in minotaur's subversion sandbox[1].

I like this idea. Much better if I practice on me than others:

Ok, I've followed your pointers (thanks, helped a lot) and created a
'testdir' directory under the sandbox, see:
http://cvs.apache.org/repos/test/testdir

I am going to add repository/apache-svn-sandbox.xml and project/svn-test.xml
to point to these.

HEADS UP: In doing so, I am worried I might cause Traditional Gump to
hiccup. I've tried very hard not to change descriptors/XML, and not cause
traditional gump to falter, but I worry that as I do things like this I am
getting closer to causing a problem. I'll try not to, but please let me know
ASAP if I make a mistake.

regards,

Adam