gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject RT: Issue Tracking and Gump
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:31:13 GMT
As I work through the Gump output I find problems that have been there for
weeks/longer. Sure, if we nagged again we'd have increased visibility of
problems & perhaps some action on those. However, I wonder if Gump would
benefit with integrating into an issue tracker. [I'm thinking Bugzilla, or
maybe Jira -- not that I really know what it is.]

If we generated an issue for a failure, to that projects tracking system,
then it would fit into the projects normal work methodology & perhaps
receive appropriate attention.

Let's not debate implementation at this point (it might be impossible to
conceive of a solution that wasn't just a repetitive noise generator) but
concept. Does this seem like a good future feature for Gump?

regards,

Adam
--
Experience Sybase Technology...