gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: http://gump.dotnot.org/todos.html
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:52:07 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Hopefully I'll have nagging (finally) working within a day or so, but until
> then, could I ask you to output some of the issues on here? Can you tell me
> which you see any that aren't "correct" -- i.e. project problems/normal
> Gumping discoveries?
>
>     http://gump.dotnot.org/todos.html

A quick glance:

(1)
http://gump.dotnot.org/jakarta-poi/jakarta-poi.html
http://gump.dotnot.org/spice-pe/spice-xinvoke-pe.html

Failing because artifacts are not there, but IIRC default Gump does not
fail on this. In any case, failing on missing artifacts *is* correct.

(2)
Again, is this about a missinf X11?
http://gump.dotnot.org/xml-xerces2/dist-xerces.html
"
  [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't
connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY
variable.
"

(3)
Is a jar not installed correctly?