gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: is gump stopped?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:35:15 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:
> I've not been following what's happening lately... I've just discovered
> that Gump has not been running since the 9th of September 2003:
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/
>
> Has it been decommissioned? Is there a replacement?

the gump logs on that locations are the logs resulting from a build on a
machine in Sam Ruby's house. He's having problems with it ever since the
cvs installation moved to the new minotaur box. We're hoping for him to
find some time to fix it.

In the meantime, there's other gumps running in various places, including

http://gump.covalent.net/log/
http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/
http://gump.cocoondev.org/

and experimental python-based versions at

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/
http://gump.dotnot.org/
http://gump.chalko.com/

starting tomorrow, the covalent machine will start sending the gump nag
e-mails.

cheers!

- Leo