gump-general mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: Sorry for the bogus e-mails...
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:47:52 GMT
Adam,

> ... I'll try to limit them as much as possible. Since LSD and/or dotnot.org

Is it at all feasible to set things up so that you are the only recipient of
those mails? Like, a global property or variable that, when set, replaces
any nag e-mail address with your own. This would be a good debugging
feature, not only now but also in the future. I'd write a patch if I knew
Python, knew Gump and had time... none of which are true (sorry).

S.