gump-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FWD][GUMP] Build Failure - xml-xmlbeans-v1
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:42:21 GMT
thanks. the original worked ok on my linux box but i'm currently in the 
process of upgrading it so it might be a few days before i test any 
changes,

- robert

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 08:52 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I hope I've fixed this by adding yet another <work> to the descriptor
> ...
>
> Stefan
>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> snip<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> dirs:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/lib
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/ar
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/src
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/private
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/private/classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/private/lib
>
> xmlinputstream.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlinputstream
>     [javac] Compiling 24 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlinputstream
>
> xmlpublic.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlpublic
>     [javac] Compiling 91 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlpublic
>
> xmlschema.check:
>
> oldxbean.jar:
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/private/lib
>
> xmlschema.classes:
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 4.134 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 0.266 seconds
>
>
>
> xsdschema.check:
>
> xsdschema.classes:
>      [java] XMLSchema.xsd:0: warning: Schema <notation> is not yet 
> supported for this release.
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 7.288 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 1.791 seconds
>
>
>
> xmlpublic.jar:
>       [jar] Building jar: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/lib/xmlpublic.jar
>
> common.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/common
>     [javac] Compiling 29 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/common
>     [javac] Note: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/src/common/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/common/XmlObjectList.java 
> uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>
> typestore.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typestore
>     [javac] Compiling 7 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typestore
>
> repackage.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/repackage
>     [javac] Compiling 3 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/repackage
>
> configschema.check:
>
> configschema.classes:
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 4.259 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 0.252 seconds
>
>
>
> toolschema.check:
>
> toolschema.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/src/toolschema
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 4.264 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 0.394 seconds
>
>
>
> typeimpl.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typeimpl
>     [javac] Compiling 353 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/typeimpl
>     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>      [copy] Copying 4 files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typeimpl
>
> xmlcomp.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlcomp
>     [javac] Compiling 19 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlcomp
>     [javac] Note: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/src/xmlcomp/org/apache/
> xmlbeans/impl/tool/XMLBean.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>
> xmlstore.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlstore
>     [javac] Compiling 10 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlstore
>
> xbean.jar:
>       [jar] Building jar: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/lib/xbean.
> jar
>
> xbean:
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/ar
>
> bootstrap:
>      [move] Moving 1 files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1
>
> clean:
>    [delete] Deleting directory /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build
>      [move] Moving 1 files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/private/lib
>
> dirs:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/lib
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/ar
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/src
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/private/classes
>
> xmlinputstream.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlinputstream
>     [javac] Compiling 24 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlinputstream
>
> xmlpublic.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlpublic
>     [javac] Compiling 91 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlpublic
>
> xmlschema.check:
>
> oldxbean.jar:
>
> xmlschema.classes:
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 4.178 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 0.204 seconds
>
>
>
> xsdschema.check:
>
> xsdschema.classes:
>      [java] XMLSchema.xsd:0: warning: Schema <notation> is not yet 
> supported for this release.
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 7.269 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 1.842 seconds
>
>
>
> xmlpublic.jar:
>       [jar] Building jar: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/lib/xmlpublic.jar
>
> common.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/common
>     [javac] Compiling 29 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/common
>     [javac] Note: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/src/common/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/common/XmlObjectList.java 
> uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>
> typestore.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typestore
>     [javac] Compiling 7 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typestore
>
> repackage.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/repackage
>     [javac] Compiling 3 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/repackage
>
> configschema.check:
>
> configschema.classes:
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 4.159 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 0.258 seconds
>
>
>
> toolschema.check:
>
> toolschema.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/src/toolschema
>      [java] Time to build schema type system: 4.214 seconds
>      [java] Time to generate code: 0.322 seconds
>
>
>
> typeimpl.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typeimpl
>     [javac] Compiling 353 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/typeimpl
>     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>      [copy] Copying 4 files to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/typeimpl
>
> xmlcomp.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlcomp
>     [javac] Compiling 19 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlcomp
>     [javac] Note: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/src/xmlcomp/org/apache/
> xmlbeans/impl/tool/XMLBean.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>
> xmlstore.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/classes/xmlstore
>     [javac] Compiling 10 source files to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/
> build/classes/xmlstore
>
> xbean.jar:
>       [jar] Building jar: /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/lib/xbean.
> jar
>
> xbean:
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build/ar
>
> zipcompare.classes:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/private/classes/zipcompare
>     [javac] Compiling 1 source file to /javastuff/gump/xml-
> xmlbeans/v1/build/private/classes/zipcompare
>      [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: 
> zipcompare/ZipCompare
>
>
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /javastuff/gump/xml-xmlbeans/v1/build.xml:106: Java returned: 1
>
> Total time: 1 minute 58 seconds
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: gump-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: gump-help@jakarta.apache.org
>


Mime
View raw message