gump-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: codehaus (was Re: Issue: werkz)
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:09:05 GMT
I'll try to make gump work again on my linux box (I had a severe crash a
couple of months ago and lost gump because of it and since then still
haven't had the time to reinstall it :)
That way I can monitor any changes that I may run upon when doing
codehaus stuff..
See you already did the commits though :)

Mvgr,
Martin