gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject FOG Factor (was Re: Python Gump update )
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:29:45 GMT
> BTW, could you add some description to the FOG Factor statistics (what
> is it, how is it calculated, is -10 better than 10 ...)

I used the one I proposed on this list eons ago, the simple "successful
builds - (fails  + prereq fails)". The higher (non-negative) the number the
better. I'm more than open to modify this in the future, it is just a quick
stat to eyeball. I'll add this information to the page.

Note: Right now it is meaningless 'cos it is more a testament to Gumpy
coding than to the project. I'll reset this shortly.

regards

Adam