gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons complete.png failed.png no_work_performed.png prerequisite_failed.png success.png
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:00:23 GMT
Cool, they look good. Thank you very much. :-)
regards
Adam
----- Original Message -----
From: <nicolaken@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-gump-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 8:28 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons
complete.png failed.png no_work_performed.png prerequisite_failed.png
success.png

> nicolaken    2003/10/05 07:28:37
>
>   Modified:    template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons
>                         complete.png failed.png no_work_performed.png
>                         prerequisite_failed.png success.png
>   Log:
>   New icons for Gump's Forrest. My first icons made totally by me :-)
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.2       +10 -2
jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/complete.
png

>   <<Binary file>>
>

>   1.2       +9 -2
jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/failed.pn

>   <<Binary file>>
>

>   1.2       +6 -2
jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/no_work_p
erformed.png

>   <<Binary file>>
>

>   1.2       +7 -2
jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/prerequis
ite_failed.png

>   <<Binary file>>
>

>   1.2       +8 -2
jakarta-gump/template/forrest/src/documentation/content/gump_icons/success.p
ng