gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump gumpytest.sh
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:55:50 GMT

> gumpytest.sh didn't have the executable bit set so gump-test failed for
> me.
>
> I've changed the permissions on cvs.apache.org (and had to become the
> owner to be able to do it).  The permission bit should become set with
> the next cvs update for all Gump installations.

That Stefan, I appreciate the assist.

I am just testing this out, to see if it is a good idea or not. Gump needs
self-test (clearly, the CLASSPATH inherit algorithm is driving me nuts, I
might soon ask for help) but what is the value of an overall gump run if
gump doesn't run clean? Ought it be a project like other projects, or
something Gump does prior to doing the rest of the work. I don't know the
answer, so might try a things.

regards

Adam