gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Gump Nagging: (was Re: [GUMPY@lsd]:)
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:20:36 GMT

> We'll want that e-mail address changed:
> gump@lsd.student.utwente.nl wrote a 100 messages...

Meaning not to the mailing list, or not from that address, or ?

I can still see some Gumpy issues w/ the results, some unset properties that
should've been set via <ant <depend. A missing depend that inherit='hard'
ought have introduced (I think). I've put in what might work as a fix for
the unset properties (I think the 'id' wasn't being carried over). That
said, my biggest unknown is why certain builds are saying 'file not found'.
I will find cases and post them to this list to see if others have insights.

I'll turn off nagging for a while whilst I work w/ folks here to resolve any
last issues. [BTW: dotnot.org is currently running, we might get another
batch from it.]

regards

Adam