gump-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: is gump stopped?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:46:37 GMT
Hi Leo,

Thanks for the update. Do you know if any of these machines will copy
nightly build outputs to http://cvs.apache.org/builds/ (for example,
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/ for Cactus)?

For Cactus there are some rules and the distributables should be copied
only if some subprojects succeeded in building... Could these rules be
applied?

Moreover, the Cactus web site is updated daily from the nightly build.

Who's in charge of covalent? Will covalent take over from Sam's machine?
As a gump committer, will I be able to access the shell scripts that
start the build so that I can tune it to do what Sam's Gump build was
doing?

Sorry for asking so many questions. It's just that I liked Gump a lot
and the Cactus project was relying a lot on it for several things...

Thanks
-Vincent