gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: running gump [WAS Re: gump for incubating projects?]
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:01:03 GMT
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, robert burrell donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> i've started by checking out gump and trying to get gump
> working.

Sounds like a good plan.

Are you using a Windows or a Unix like machine?  The former case may
be harder as all Gump installations I'm aware of run on Unix
environments (and I'm mostly clueless when it comes to Windows so I
couldn't help with any problems myslef).

> this has proved to be a bit more difficult than i'd imagined (it's
> had to get hold of some of the prequisite distributions).

Do you have access to one of the machines running "regular" Gump like
Leo's Linux box or gump.covalent.net?  The easiest thing for me after
a vacation usually is rsyncing the opt dir from one of those.

Stefan