gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gumpy on LSD...
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:10:51 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> With Leo's help I logged onto his machine, and :
>
> (1) did a cvs udpate on jakarta-gump
> (2) then added a /data/gump/jakarta-gump/local-env-py.sh [w/ this:
>
> export ROOT=/data/gump
> export GUMP=$ROOT/jakarta-gump
> export GUMP_WS=$ROOT/
> export GUMP_LOG_DIR=$ROOT/log
>
> export FORREST_HOME=/opt/forrest
> export PATH=$PATH:$FORREST_HOME/bin
>
> (3) Then I did "bash gumpy.sh"
>
>  The output from the first run is:
>
> http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/gumpy.html   <- See forrest issue at end.

Wow, that's cool! :-)

[I say you added check.py to the run, and it's really cool, I had
forgotten I had wrote it to do as it does!]

The error, are you referring to this?

  BROKEN: UTFDataFormatException: String cannot be longer than 32k.

Wierd, what are the contents of the source?

> When I get forrest happy with the site.xml, output ought come here.

Gee wiz, I *really* need to get it working again on my system to get
back into the dev loop!

> http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/index.html
> http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/index.rss
>
> I am setting this up for a nightly run at midnight (whatever timezone LSD is
> in...).

Excellent! :-D

             - verba volant, scripta manent -