gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can anybody provide a server for a full workspace Gumpy?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:57:15 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> Preferably I'd work with somebody to set it up (like Nick/I did) so it is of
> ongoing benefit, maybe becomes the main server. I've tested on W2K and
> Linux, so that doesn't matter. A public HTTP server would be a big benefit.

I've got lsd (lsd.student.utwente.nl) running regular gump. I can
replace that with gumpy (can't run side by side for diskspace reasons,
unfortunately).

I can give you an SSH account and some pointers as to what is where on
the machine, or you can give me a walkthrough of how to convert the gump
instance to a gumpy instance (could still give you an account for
maintainance anyway). The former would be preferable to me; haven't got
a lot of free time on my hands atm.

cheers,

- Leo