gump-general mailing list archives

From Scott Sanders <sc...@dotnot.org>
Subject Re: Can anybody provide a server for a full workspace Gumpy?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:30:44 GMT
I am happy to provide a server, but do not have the bandwith to help
with the setup, other than simple sysadminny type things.  Let me know
and we can set it up.  It is a 1Ghz Athlon with 512MB RAM and 60 GB of
HD (approx 50GB free right now).  It has enough banwidth it was able to
rsync the entire /home/cvs from icarus in 4 hours, so the connection
seems fine :)

Scott