gump-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject running gump [WAS Re: gump for incubating projects?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:39:09 GMT
On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 07:38 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, robert burrell donkin <rdonkin@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> is there anything to prevent gump builds being set up for incubating
>> projects?
>>
>> (other than actually doing the work, of course ;)
>
> This last one is probably the biggest obstacle, as whoever does the
> work needs to be at least slightly familiar with both, the incubating
> project and Gump.  I'll be happy to lend a hand where needed.

i've started by checking out gump and trying to get gump working. this has
proved to be a bit more difficult than i'd imagined (it's had to get hold
of some of the prequisite distributions). still, it's been helpful (if not
very productive).

any tips?

is there a better plan than just getting the entire gump build to work on
my machine?

- robert