gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: re Friend of gump was Re: Stefan's comments on Gumpy
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:22:03 GMT
> > I would say centipede is not very gump freindly right now.  And people
> > should be aware about that.  More importantly krysalis needs to fix it.
>
> Now my personal gump does work most nights.
> But we did have a long period of no success.

This is where statistics (and the module based, not project based, view in
Gumpy) would help. :-) I think there are far more krysalis-* projects
succeeding, than failing, but the current interface doesn't make that clear.

Basically, I feel it'd be nice to be able to judge based upon simple facts,
and if krysalis-* set needed to be nice friends of gump (and their
dependees) then it ought be apparent.

Just my tuppence.

regards

Adam