gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump and Forrest
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:04:25 GMT
> > So can I create a template site.xml, or do I need something dynamic?
Sorry,
> > looking for a big assist. :-)
>
> Ok, then I'll have to run the baby ;-)
>
> I've been busy in these weeks so I followed the mails briefly; what
> should I do to run it and where should I look into to see what to change?

I've tried to update this:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?GumpPython

You ought be able to just run:

    SET PYTHONPATH=C:\jakarta-gump\python
    CD /d C:\jakarta-gump\python
    python jakarta-gump\integrate.py -w ..\myworkspace.xml all
or    cd /jakarta-gump/python
    export PYTHONPATH=`pwd`
    python jakarta-gump/integrate.py -w ../myworkspace.xml krysalis-*

Also Nick and I use a (getting better) gumpy.sh that relies upon a few
environment variables. I have 3 (ok 6 w/ traditional/python) gump in various
places so it helps me. But for one I have:

export FULL=$HOME/gump/python/full_gump

export GUMP=$FULL/jakarta-gump
export GUMP_WS=$FULL/gump-ws
export GUMP_LOG_DIR=$GUMP_WS/www

bash $GUMP/gumpy.sh $1 $2 $3 $4

I have a few issues I need to patch in CVS, but it'll give you the jist.

That all said --- I'm not asking you to run it, just tell me how to get
started w/ a site.xml -- and can I avoid dynamically creating one and just
write a static template I copy that includes **/*.xml. :-)

regards

Adam