gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project avalon-excalibur.xml
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:04:31 GMT
On 6 Aug 2003, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>   + <depend project="avalon-fortress-container"/>

I don't really think that this should have been necessary, as
container is a runtime dependency of excalibur-fortress-tools and
there is a

            <depend property="excalibur-fortress-tools.jar" project="avalon-fortress-tools"
inherit="runtime"/>

nested into <ant>.

I don't have the time to research why it doesn't work (my guess is
that inherit="runtime" is simply ignored for the <depend>s inside of
<ant>) and just wanted to get the build going.  If anybody can beat me
to fix jenny, you are welcome.

Stefan