gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject jaxen and dom4j
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:10:01 GMT
On 14 Aug 2003, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>   Add pre-packaged versions of dom4j and jaxen

I've added the latest released versions of jaxen and dom4j as
installed packages, but do not intend to change dependencies in any
project to use them myself.  If your project isn't building because
jaxen or dom4j don't build, you may want to change the dependency and
revisit as soon as they are buildable again.

I've experimented with building jaxen and dom4j against the latest
released versions of each other.  dom4j doesn't build against
jaxen-1.0-FCS, it doesn't even build against the version of jaxen.jar
in its own CVS repository.  jaxen doesn't build because of the jdom
changes.

Maybe all our jaxen/dom4j issues are resolved already but we don't
know it as SF isn't giving us the latest sources, don't know.

Stefan