gump-general mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problems of the Cactus GUMP build - Need help
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:01:20 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Gump offers a (rarely used) 'tag' attribute on module definitions [1], so
that we could fiund a way to use the STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH [2] of
jakarta-taglibs/standard. However that tag is only available on the module
level (IIUC), so we'd need to setup a new descriptor. I'm not sure how that
could look, maybe something like the following:

<module name="jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.0">
   <cvs repository="jakarta"
       module="jakarta-taglibs"
       dir="standard"
       tag="STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH"/>
   <project name="jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.0">
     ... (would depend on jakarta-servletapi-4 here)
   </project>
</module>

Can someone with more Gump knowledge help out here?

-chris

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/module.html
[2] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-taglibs/standard/