gump-general mailing list archives

From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new committer: Adam Jack
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:36:51 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>>> I can't find the Official  Apache rules on "becomming a commiter"
>>> But six +1  and no -1.  Sounds like concurance to me.

from http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html
"Once a Contributor is nominated, all of the Committers for a subproject
will vote. If there are at least 3 positive votes and no negative votes,
the Contributor is converted into a Committer and given write access to
the source code repository for that subproject."