gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Python Gump
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:16:26 GMT
Leo wrote:

> More generic advice: do the simplest thing that would possibly work. If
> that means a seperate tree called "aj_python", that is a good option.
> When you find the "aj_" prefix becomes annoying or people get confused
> or there is any other reason why that no longer works, it is time to move.
>
> My personal preference? Merge the trees ASAP :D

Since I've seen not CVS notifications in jakarta-gump/python since I started
this, and I worked off the existing source, extending it, I have to consider
myself merged. I will overwrite aj_python onto python and any feature I've
broken (and I've tested what I know about) I'll help work to fix.

I'll create the gumpy.sh (I was using gumppy.sh but I think somebody
preferred this name) that launches this thing (for cron).

regards

Adam