gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject RE: Python Gump
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:03:34 GMT
	and another mail...programming python is fun, innit? ;)

It is pretty free form, which can be efficient in the hands of somebody who
knows what they are doing. :) Me, I'm still frequently biting myself in the
butt and having to scratch my head to figure out what on earth I broke and
how. Still, I can see I'll get past that, and yes --- it is nicely .

	> I've written this, but I need to consider (1) environment [CLASSPATH] (2)
	> CWD.

	Did you look at the code that's commented out in the commandline
	version? I recall thinking about those....

Yup, I see them. They aren't everywhere, but I can steal that code & move
it. Thanks.

regards

Adam