gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Python Gump
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:16:10 GMT
I am back online (in the main) and starting to test this Python Gump on a
networked Linux box. It seems to be doing ok w/ parsing a full profile (not
so good on dropping projects w/ missing references, yet).

I am working through the expected sort of issues -- incorrect cvs command
line arguments, wrong directory for a synch copy, but I am making progress.
Python gump checks out, syncs, builds the ant bootstrap and such.

One issue is we don't yet allow the workspace to override things (we need an
override() comparable with complete() that goes down the stack) so we have
some inconsistencies with the public gump, but I think I can work around
those for testing.

If anybody wishes for a copy of the code for review, perhaps I could send it
to somebody to be considered for commit into CVS. I work in aj_python
(parallel to python) so it needn't overwrite the existing code base. I will
keep on tinkering with it, until it is working, but I'd appreciate a review
of sorts.

regards

Adam
--