gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about additional community services?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:17:12 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:

> Hmmm, the Gump run would have to be this anyway. I can add a check
> then that we are sending from the main Gump server, or check for an
> env.variable...

I was talking about the shell script and XSLT based Gump as I have no
idea about the status of the Python version (I still haven't found the
time to even start looking into Python, C# seems far more likely from
my real-world-job hacking perspective).

With that, what I proposed is that you don't add a pointer to your new
project definition into jakarta-gump/profile/gump.xml.  It would be
sufficient to reference it in jakarta-gump/gump.xml to have your
report generated and sent by the Gump run on the covalent machine (or
any other workspace corresponding to a specific Gump instance).

> and where would I put the project files, in a subdir of Gump? In the
> python dir?

As a corollary of my first paragraph, into jakarta-gump/projects.

Stefan