gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about additional community services?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:23:34 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote, On 23/07/2003 17.32:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>I mean the actual ant buildfile, the xslt file, the jtidy task...
>
> My time to say "now I get it".

ROTFL!!! (I feel a less moronic now, I guess it's normal)

> I've no idea what exactly your piece of software does and how good/bad
> it applies to projects other than Cocoon.

Well, it sends mails like this every week:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg26678.html

> In Ant land a patch is not really an outstanding patch just because it
> lives in bugzilla.  There are numerous reports that nobody will ever
> expect to be considered, much less committed.  Other projects may have
> different approaches.

Well, the question is: is this relevant to Gump?

I mean, would it pertain to Gump to have code that does nagging that is
not necessarily related to building something?

I have no problem either if it stays here or goes somewhere else, as
Gump would run it nevertheless, I just wanted to see what others think.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -