gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Please add jUDDI (http://juddi.sourceforge.net) to Gump...
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:57:18 GMT

> > Would somebody with the requisite permissions please add jUDDI
>
> given the current speed of SourceForge's CVS I'm a bit reluctant to
> add new SF hosted projects just because we can.

Hey, with SF.net randomly dropping anonymous connections I'd have thought
it'd be next to free to add SF.net projects. ;-)

Seriously though, it isn't big.

>  Will any other
> project currently built by Gump use it?

Isn't this putting the cart before the horse? Doesn't jUDDI being built on
gump lead to more folk gumping via it? No, nobody yet -- to my knowledge. It
does have a toolkit though, so is something folks ought be able to
rely/build upon.

That said, the main reason I'd like it on gump is because I use it, it
depends upon some (sometimes significantly) changing components (AXIS,
WSDL4J, etc.) and I'd like to ensure that it keep track with the components
it uses. Isn't that a fair use for gump also?

regards,

Adam