gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject RE: Please add jUDDI (http://juddi.sourceforge.net) to Gump...
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:05:26 GMT
	You mean *not* a runtime dependency, right?  Ant is almost always a
	"compile time only" dependency.

Only for clarity ('cos we are agreeing) I was trying to speak "gump". I
meant:

	<depend name="ant" inherit="runtime" />

	That would require properly marking up the runtime attributes, which
	is not the case for most current definitions, though.

Ant is the big runtime dependency (many more folk build with ant that write
ant tasks), and we do have that in most definitions today. Other than that
one project I suspect we'd have period of "quiet" with each sub-stack.

regards,

Adam