gump-general mailing list archives

From Rob Leland <rlel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump using old ant build file.
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:54:15 GMT
I should have added that the struts build.xml file uses an <ant > target,
to call another build file first. I had originally tried to define a second
project but wasn't sucessfull in telling the struts-core that it's
dependancy
on struts-legacy.jar could be satisfied from the previously built project.