gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject Bugzilla
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:41:10 GMT

	> Further, I couldn't find Gump in bugzilla (am I just missing it?) so I
can't
	> even contribute enhancement requests/bug reports. I have a few I need to
do.
	> Could somebody point me to the right place?

	That I can help with.  Project gump created.  Two components are
	defined: java/xslt and python.

Mind adding a third? Metadata (aka GOM). It seems to cross both
descriptions.

BTW: I just entered a couple of bugs and bugzilla said it was sending her,
as well as to me.  I received mine, but I do not see a copy on this list. Is
the list rejecting the mail perhaps, or is it just slow?

regards

Adam