gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject Gump in Limbo? (was RE: Specifying ANT files)
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:23:18 GMT
Sam wrote:

	However, (and this isn't directed specificaly at you, Berin), as long as
	Gump is perceived as my codebase it doesn't really belong here.

I am a pretty heavily invested user, right now, and hope to become even more
so. I'd happily contribute more than I do. I've considered working on
supplying gump patches in order to work toward contributor status one day,
but I feel that gump is in limbo between existing and Python
implementations. I am not sure which to invest in. Same with documentation
changes. A decision on the future of Gump would certainly help me...

Further, I couldn't find Gump in bugzilla (am I just missing it?) so I can't
even contribute enhancement requests/bug reports. I have a few I need to do.
Could somebody point me to the right place?

regards,

Adam