gump-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [cactus] build failure - need help
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 17:52:04 GMT
Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, in my case, "-debug" will not help. When the script
starts tomcat, the tomcat output is redirected to a file. What I need is
access to the built project so that I can have a look at the generated
files. We simply need to put Gump working dir in an htdocs...

That said, being able to run with debug would be nice too in some
occasions :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

jakarta-cactus/samples/servlet/target-12/test/test-reports/tomcat3x.out