gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/python/gump view.py
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 11:09:57 GMT
nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
> nicolaken    2003/05/05 02:31:59
>
>   Modified:    python/gump view.py
>   Log:
>   Make logging output colored and use msgbox only if the logview is not shown.
>
>   Man, how _sloooow_ this graphical log viewer is!!!
>   And I can't seem to log gump.view stuff... :-/

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong... but I don't see anything on the
graphical log viewer.

If I start with the console off and select scarab, I get a msgbox
describing an invalid element.  Select another project, turn on the
console, and then select scarab and there is no msgbox and nothing
appears in the console window.

- Sam Ruby