gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build Failure - jakarta-cactus-documentation
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 11:24:02 GMT
Christopher Lenz wrote:

> This one is puzzling me. I've just tried the (non-Gump) build on a Linux
> machine, and it is working well.
>
> Note the 'Not logged in' error in the output, which occurs when we try
> to load a another XML file via document(uri), where uri is the absolute
> path to the file.

Is it possible that one of your dependencies has changed (xalan,
perhaps)?  You can get access to the jars that gump built here:

http://gump.covalent.net/jars/2003-05-04/

alljars.zip contains everything, or you can download individual jars
individually.

Alternately, would it help if you were given an id on one of the
machines upon which gump is already running?  I'm also willing to talk
you through setting up gump on your machine, or even set it up for you
if I am given access.

- Sam Ruby