gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Repost] Automatic upload of cactus web site every day - Is it working?
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 13:41:29 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> I was checking the Cactus web site and the last web site update is from
> the 16th of May 2003 (one that I did manually). If you remember you had
> set up a script for the Cactus project so that the web site is
> automatically uploaded every night if the build is successful.
>
> Either it does not work or the "success" criteria is not met. ATM, there
> is one cactus subproject failing (sample-servlet 1.3), and all the
> others are fine. Would that be the reason?

Sorry for the delay... I just to check to make sure that I have it
right, the content that you want placed in
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/ can be found at
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-05-18/jakarta-cactus-doc-20030518.zip,

right?

I've taken today's documentation and unzipped it to

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus-20030518/

It looks OK to me.  If it looks OK to you, I'll replace the original one
with this version and set things up to do this automatically from now on.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

- Sam Ruby