gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/python/gump view.py
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 15:52:34 GMT

Sam Ruby wrote, On 07/05/2003 13.55:
> nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
>
>> nicolaken    2003/05/07 01:34:58
>>
>>   Modified:    python/gump view.py
>>   Log:
>>   Fully switch to logging view to a virtiual list with icons.
>

> What I am seeing at the moment:
>
> debug messages go to both the DOS window behind that launched the view
> application, and to the console window within the view app.

  - Correct (it's what I see)
  - Wrong (I have to enable the configurable logging again to not log to
the console).

>  Open the
> console window and then select the scarab project: no additional lines
> are added to the console, but the first non-red line turns red.

Thanks, bug fixed :-)

Explanation: the list asks three methods to give respectively the value,
attributes and icon of a particular elemene of the list.
The value is in one list, the others are in the log item in another
list. They were out of synch, and one added at the end, and others
assumed at the beginning.
Hers is how I added to the two lists:

       self.log.insert(0,record)
       self.logmsg.append(message)