gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/python/gump check.py
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 06:08:39 GMT

Sam Ruby wrote, On 05/05/2003 1.57:
> nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
>
>> nicolaken    2003/05/04 15:55:08
>>
>>   Added:       python/gump check.py
>>   Log:
>>   New check.py file.
>>   It checks that all the projects referenced are present.
>>     In the current gump.xml profile it findes some errors. Run it to
>> see :-)
>
> In the Java version of Gump, it is not an error to have optional
> dependencies on projects that don't exist.

Yup, I have thought about it, and I think that probably it should amount
to an error here. Not a prereq failure, of course, but in "check"
instead it should notify it.

Yup, I will separate the hard deps and the options, only I didn't have
any more energy yesterday night at 1:00 ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -