gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: Python Gump
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 04:10:00 GMT

	Adam Jack wrote:
	> Note: I use telnet and not the GUI & feel that is a valid use case & plan
	> continue that way. I hope this helps you w/ command line debugging.

	It is a valid use case.  Not one currently supported, but a valid use case.

Silly me, I guess I made some wacky assumption that Python Gump might
resemble current Gump. ;-)

The command line usage, with HTML (or similar) output, for running from
cron, is the only use case I care about. Surely, it is the only mandatory
use case to support, no? Gump automates builds, that is it's value. A GUI on
that is fine, but not to replace the automation, no?

I understand busy, but I can't tell if this posting is flippant, or flipping
off. Am I too far off base with this?

regards,

Adam